March 22 2014 Auction Details
Doors open at 6:00 pm. Silent Auction bidding opens at 6:00 pm and closes at different times for each of the 3 sections. The Live Auction will run from 7:20 to 8:20pm. 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be on sale up until about 10 minutes before the drawing at 8:20. The last section of the Silent Auction will close at 8:45
Admission is $5 per person. Childcare is available (advance signup required).
All auction proceeds go to support UUSD programs. You will also enjoy the delicious refreshments provided by UUSD members. Visit our bar for beer, wine, soft drinks, or bottled water for a nominal donation. And be sure to stay until the end of the evening for a special treat. Have fun and Happy Bidding!
|Item No.||Donor||Featured Item||Date||Qty||$ Each|
|Sun, Mar 2||Deadline for donations|
|Saturday, April 18||AUCTION!|
You can visit the Auction table or contact Anne Pikolas to sign up to bring food or Barbara Barnette to help in one of these areas:
- Clean up team - A very essential and much appreciated group!
- Phone-A-Thon group - Help spread the word and get folks thinking about what to offer this year
- Website data entry - Enter info from paper donation forms (Not everyone is so tech-savvy)
- Catalog Proofreader - Keep an eye on donated item entries - fix typos and follow up on missing dates and other essential info
- Business Donation gatherer - Teams of 2 visit local businesses and ask for items to donate - they get a mention in the catalog!
- Donate Items / Dinners / Parties - Use this website to submit your item descriptions! What could be easier!
- Raffle Ticket Seller - This can be a lot of fun!
- Donate Food for Auction night
- Assist on Food/Drink/Dessert/Coffee service teams
- Catalog prep - Help coordinate generation, printing, stapling of catalog and addendum
- Decorations team - Creative Opportunity!
- Bid Sheet prep - Pick paper colors, print bid sheets night before auction
- Silent auction table setup
- Label and setup donated items as they arrive
- Silent auction 'table monitor' to help guests find items
- Record live auction bids
- "Run" live bids out to computer team for entry
- Take Tickets on auction night
- Computer team - help check guests in, enter sales, and settle up
- Post Auction computer/cashier to handle post-sales
- Network team - help setup and test our old computer equipment (or persuade folks to donate some spiffy new laptops)
- Other - Can you think of some other way you'd like to help make our event better?