You can visit the Auction table or contact Anne Pikolas to sign up to bring food or Barbara Barnette to help in one of these areas:
- Clean up team - A very essential and much appreciated group!
- Phone-A-Thon group - Help spread the word and get folks thinking about what to offer this year
- Website data entry - Enter info from paper donation forms (Not everyone is so tech-savvy)
- Catalog Proofreader - Keep an eye on donated item entries - fix typos and follow up on missing dates and other essential info
- Business Donation gatherer - Teams of 2 visit local businesses and ask for items to donate - they get a mention in the catalog!
- Donate Items / Dinners / Parties - Use this website to submit your item descriptions! What could be easier!
- Raffle Ticket Seller - This can be a lot of fun!
- Donate Food for Auction night
- Assist on Food/Drink/Dessert/Coffee service teams
- Catalog prep - Help coordinate generation, printing, stapling of catalog and addendum
- Decorations team - Creative Opportunity!
- Bid Sheet prep - Pick paper colors, print bid sheets night before auction
- Silent auction table setup
- Label and setup donated items as they arrive
- Silent auction 'table monitor' to help guests find items
- Record live auction bids
- "Run" live bids out to computer team for entry
- Take Tickets on auction night
- Computer team - help check guests in, enter sales, and settle up
- Post Auction computer/cashier to handle post-sales
- Network team - help setup and test our old computer equipment (or persuade folks to donate some spiffy new laptops)
- Other - Can you think of some other way you'd like to help make our event better?